- Dimensions: 18.55m x 5m x 3.45m
- Designer: Felci Design Studio
- Yard: CN Yacht 2000 - Italy (now Ice Yacht)
- Hull material: Epoxy composiet
- Year built: 2007
- Displacement: 17800
- Engine: Volvo Penta D3 110 hp
- Location: High Adriatic area, Ravenna.
- Price: € 650.000
- VAT status: Paid
"Hägar the Viking" who was fearsome and generous at the same time, is the name of this Felci 61 built by Yacht 2000 (now Ice Yacht) for an experienced owner. In addition of using her for sailing with his family, the owner invested a lot in optimizing her performance. This has resulted in a fast performance yacht, without compromising the easy handling cruising abilities.
You may call Hägar the perfect Cruiser/Racer in her size on the market. The yacht won many regattas and is looking forward to win even more trophies with her new owner.