With an email marketing system it is possible to send email newsletters, in the unique style and with only the name and logo of your sailing yacht. Anyone who shows an interest in your sailing yacht will automatically be added to the mailing list. Changes in price, location, specifications, etc. are communicated to the market via this mailing system. This way of e-mail marketing is perfectly targetted and therefore extremely effective. In addition, a selection of specialized yacht brokers will be added to your mailing list after prior permission has been requested.
After you have commissioned, we will finish the system in two weeks after you have delivered the following material:
- Texts for the template (template): introduction text, text for the foot of the e-mail including your contact details, etc.
- e-Mail addresses for the mailing list, which we will import to the mailing list
- e-Mail addresses for the test mailinglist (use Gmail, Hotmail, company e-mail, etc. on different devices, such as on the PC, MAC, IPhone, etc.)
- If you want your newsletters to be sent via an "external delivery service" (recommended), we would like to ask you to complete the account that we will create for you and to top up the credits. Direct debit is recommended to ensure sufficient credit on your account for trouble-free sending. Of course we would like to help you here.
- If we can not manage your mailboxes for you in your Siteground account, you must have the following mailboxes created.
- e-Mail address * where confirmation e-mails should be sent to when a subscriber registers or unsubscribes.
We will do the following for you within more or less 10 hours.
- The email marketing system will be built into your existing website with the Acymailing extension.
- You can choose from one of these templates, which will be customized and styled in the "look and feel" of your yacht.
- The default width of the newsletter template is 600 pixels. If you want to do this differently, you can indicate this beforehand.
- There will be a link in the newsletters so that subscribers can view the newsletter online in their browser.
- In the newsletters there is an "unsubscribe" link that enables subscribers to automatically unsubscribe from the mailing list.
- Before delivery, an unlimited number of subscribers (which you provide yourself) will be imported into the mailing list.
- You can later also enter unlimited subscribers yourself.
- There will be a registration form on the website, so that visitors can automatically register from the mailing list.
- Use can be made of "E-mail validation and confirmation (double opt-in)", which means that someone who registers must first click on a link in a confirmation e-mail to confirm his registration.
- 1 general mailing list and 1 test list will be created.
- If a subscriber registers / unsubscribes, a confirmation e-mail is sent to the list administrator.
- You can create and send unlimited newsletters yourself.
- To limit risk, if you wish, the newsletter will be sent via an "external delivery service", see elasticemail.com .
- We will configure the account for the correct authentication of your e-mail newsletters if this is possible with your hosting providers.
- The statistics can be viewed via the management section of your website.
- We will test whether the website visually matches the graphic design, using the latest version of Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari and Firefox on different screen resolutions.
After delivery, we will give you an explanation of the management via the back of your website in a session via telephone or Skype.
- The graphic design for the newsletter template on desktop, tablet and mobile phones.
- The costs for a fully customized, responsive template.
- The template is tested using an "HTML e-Mail Testing Service" that tests the template in more than 30 frequently used e-mail clients.
Terms and Conditions
- Before you order us, please read our terms and conditions carefully and let us know if you have any questions.
€ 600, - ex. VAT with Online payment