This beautiful Van Meer design blends classic features with modern technology and workmanship. An aluminium stunner, Bermuda schooner rigged. Whilst extremely stable, her lightweight build makes her a pleasure to sail.
The interior features some of the finest carpentry, coupled with a layout which offers great use of space and light whilst combining openness and privacy. Oleana has a centerboard (1.93- 3.89m ) which enables you cruising in shallow waters and she can be dried out.
- Hull material: Aluminium
- Dimensions: 22.35m x 5.85m x 1.92m
- Yard: De Gier & Bezaan Jachtbouw, Enkhuizen, The Netherlands
- Rigging: 2 masted schooner, 284 m2
- Designer: Olivier van Meer design
- Year built: 2002
- Location: Port Vell, Barcelona
- Displacement: 52 Tons
- VAT status: VAT not paid
- Engine: Perkins, 6 cylinders 185 Hp
- Price:€ 1.075.000