- Dimensions: 17.35m x 3.2m x 2.45m
- Designer: Charles E. Nicholson
- Yard: Negling yard, Saltsjøbaden
- Hull material: Wood
- Year built: 1927
- Displacement: 20 Tons
- Engine: Cummins Mercruiser QSD 115 hp (2017)
- Location: Sandvika, Norway
- Price: € 200.000
- VAT status: Not Paid
An rare opportunity to join classic regattas in a perfectly maintained classic beauty. A pure racing boat that was built after the R-rule of 1926. S/Y "Ghoster" is a 10mR - boat, a 10 meter. Charles E. Nicholson was one of Europe's leading yacht designers and he is the only one who has drawn 3 J class yachts, both to race in the America's Cup. S/Y "Ghoster" was built and launched in Stockholm in 1927.
If you are further interested, please fill in the form below to receive the more detailed yacht specifications and brochure.