- Dimensions: 32.00m x 7.08m x 2.46m
- Designer: Mulder design and Versilcraft
- Yard: Heesen Yachts, The Netherlands
- Hull material: Aluminium
- Year built: 1985
- Displacement: 90 Tons
- Engines: 3 x 700 HP / 515 Kilowatts MAN. Model: D2542MLE
- Location: Viareggio, Italy
- Price: € 3.400.000
- VAT status: Not Paid
"Aqua Virgin" is a 32m luxury yacht, built by Heesen Yachts and delivered in 1985. Her top speed is 18.0kn and she boasts a maximum cruising range of 1500Nm at 10.0kn powered by three 700hp MAN diesel engines. She is able to accommodate up to 12 people with 4 crew members. She was designed by Mulder Design and Versilcraft and successfully launched in Oss in 1985. Her hull was constructed in aluminium. A shallow draught of 2.46m selects the number of ports she can visit. She had a major refit carried out between 2012 and 2019.
If you are further interested, please fill in the form below to receive the more detailed yacht specifications and brochure.